Lehengas or Frocks?
Indian culture is full of festivity, colors, and style. People getting together to celebrate small things like music, dance, fashion, and the food is a prominent part of every Indian event. Girls and boys get in the groove to set the stage on fire and we know that clothes matter a lot while planning any such day. Especially girls need everything to be perfectly designed from jewelry and makeup to dresses, therefore, saree, lehngas, and frocks are their priority.
Lehngas and frocks both are perfect for any occasion; they look trendy, elegant and ethnic. A nicely worn lehnga or frock, paired with desi jewelry and hairstyle is just breathtaking. Also, both of these dress types play a significant role in covering up your excessive weight by adding length and shape to your body. In short, both serve the purpose of making you more beautiful and attractive.
Lehngas VS. Frocks:
- Lehengas can be worn with any kind of choli or shirt whether regardless of its length, whereas frocks can only be worn with the attached top.
- Lehngas are mostly preferred for wedding season while frocks can be made for semi-formal events as well.
- Frocks come in various lengths: short and long, while a lehnga has to be floor length.
- Both of these attires can be designed with a tail which adds the ultimate elegance to your complete look and gives you princess’ style.
- Lehnga and frocks, both are perfect to show off your curves and become irresistible.
- Both of these attires are super trendy yet desi, they are suitable for every girl out there.