Having a healthy, flawless, beautiful skin is a dream of all of us. We idealize celebrities and their super smooth skins like Katrina Kaif, Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor and more, but the fact is their skin is also not flawless, it is the result of right makeup, lighting effects and post-editing expertise that make them super stunning on screen. The fact is, we all have skin flaws, some might have dry skin, and some might have pigmentation problem, but the most common problem is the oily skin. Nonetheless, there are always many ways to control oil on the skin, and some of them are discussed below.
- Frequently touching your face increases oiliness, keep your hands off of your face is one of the solutions.
- Washing frequently is also not a good idea as soap absorbs natural oils from your skin and creates problems for it to function normally. Experts suggest 2-3 times a day is more than enough.
- Use sun block that has a water base; it works as oil control cream in the sharp
- Avoid going out in the sun and populated areas as much as you can as dusty and unclear air will leave your pores full of dirt and hence increases acne.
- Limit your usage of creams, whether day or night because you are just adding more chemicals to your skin, so try to leave your skin as it is as it will allow your skin to breathe.
- Try Multani mitt once a week; it is the best remedy to cure oiliness.
You may like: HEALTH ISSUES- KEEP YOUR KIDNEY HAPPY